Blog 0: The Beginning

I have grown up using technology like a lot of my fellow millennials have. Starting in elementary school, I was attached to my desktop screen playing computer games after school. Soon after, I became aware of the technology that I was using in school: laptops, projectors, and recently, smart boards. I received my first cell phone in 3rd grade, but upgraded to a smart phone in about 8th grade. Accessing the Internet on my cell phone was revolutionary.

I hope to learn more about technology and how it is being incorporated in our lives at such a fast rate. I also hope to brush up on my programming skills and learn new techniques. I am interested to learn about the technology that is being incorporated in the classroom as well and how students can use these resources efficiently.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog 5: Web 2.0 Technology Tools

Blog 9: Flipped Classroom, "Open", PowerPoints