Independent Learning Project #1

For my first ILP, I have edited a picture of me in Adobe Photoshop. I was first introduced to Photoshop as a young teenager from my dad, who is into photography. When I got to high school, I took AICE Art & Design, and I was introduced to Photoshop again, but that time, very thoroughly. Since then, I have been well-versed in Adobe Photoshop and I really enjoy using it. From creating flyers to editing pictures, Photoshop is a very diverse tool and it is a great skill knowing how to use the application. Photoshop has many different aspects. The possibilities are endless and I have learned many shortcuts to using the program.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog 5: Web 2.0 Technology Tools

Blog 0: The Beginning

Blog 9: Flipped Classroom, "Open", PowerPoints